Welcome to CnJ Custom Meats!
Welcome our Web site. Our goal is to provide you with useful information about our company that we hope makes it easier for you to do business with us. CnJ Custom Meats has been serving the custom meat business since 1985. We specialize in custom meat processing as well as locker beef and pork thats locally raised on quality feeds. USDA inspected, naturally raised (no antibiotic or growth hormones). At this site, you will discover all about our custom butchering service and locker meat products. Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions about our products or services, or simply need more information and want to contact us, click on the contact button on any page within this site.
Below is a list
of the products we sell. All prices include cutting service.
All meat is locally grown USDA inspected beef and pork (beef is dry aged 14 days).
Make sure and check out the video below. It explains the general cuts you will get when you purchase a half or whole pork.
- 1/4 Beef approx. dressed weight 175# $450.00 approx. $2.58 a pound includes cutting
- 1/2 Beef approx. dressed weight 350# $900.00 approx. $2.58 a pound includes cutting
- 1/4 Pork approx. dressed weight 40# $115.00 approx. $2.90 a pound includes cutting and smoking the ham and bacon
- 1/2 Pork approx. dressed weight 80# $230.00 approx. $2.90 a pound includes cutting and smoking the ham and bacon
- Whole Pork approx. dressed weight 160# $460.00 approx. $2.90 a pound includes cutting and smoking the ham and bacon
All of the items listed above are currently available and ready for your order and can be picked up at our location. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and EBT Cash
For more information or to place an order, please contact us either via email by clicking on the contact button on this page or
You may also call us at 509 276-6940 from 9:00 to 5:00 mon-fri. We look forward to serving you.